Forms may be submitted to:

Please make sure you follow all the steps required; deposits, fees, etc.
A confirmation email will be sent once we receive and process your documents.

Beresford Authorization for Automatic Payment 
If you would like your Utility and BMTC bills automatically withdrawn from your bank account, please complete the Authorization form, attach a voided check and return to City Hall.

Beresford Park Shelter Reservation Form
Are you interested in reserving one of our Shelters in Bulow Park? If so, please complete the reservation form and return to City Hall. City Hall will send you an email or call you confirming your date after the reservation form is received. If you would like to see what dates are available, please call City Hall, (605) 763-2008.

Beresford Peddlers Application

If you are interested in selling door-to-door in Beresford, you will need to complete the Peddlers Application, bring a copy of Photo Identification for all participates, and your proof of SD Sales Tax License to City Hall. You will also need to pay for the Peddler's License.

Beresford Utility Application
Need utilities? You will need to bring the Utility Application, a copy of your Driver's License and the deposit (no credit/debit cards allowed) to City Hall before services are turned on.